- Redemption Terms
- Brand Details
- Shipping & Handling
- Product Buzz
1. Super Card can be redeemed on www.indianweddingstyles.com only.
2. Super Card is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
3. Super Card is for unlimited usage. It can be used for multiple purchases.
4. Any balance on this card will not be refunded.
5. Super Card is transferable.
6. You can not use Super Card along with any other Promotion or Discount Code. No 2 Super Cards can be combined for a single purchase.
7. You can use Super Card along with any other payment option.
8. Super Card cannot be redeemed against purchase of American Express Gift Card, Axis Bank Gift Card, IndianWeddingStyles.com Gift Voucher, IndianWeddingStyles.com Gift Card, all Sodexo Gift Vouchers and all Ticket Compliment Gift Vouchers. The Super Card cannot be redeemed against purchase of Super Card. The order will be rejected.
9. GCI Network holds the rights to reject any order placed using Super Card.
10. GCI Network reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions.
How to redeem a GCI Super Card?
Step 1: Log onto IndianWeddingStyles.com, and shop for the Gift Cards, totalling upto the value of the GCI Super Card that you have.
Step 2: Once your shopping cart is ready, move onto the check out. Here, you can enter the Super card number in the space available for Discount Code and continue with the Check out.
- Never buy the wrong gift - no more embarrassing slip ups!
- Easy to buy - saves you time searching for the perfect present.
2. Free Shipping for all e-Gift Vouchers.
3. The voucher is usually emailed within 48 hrs from the time we receive your payment and activation of the voucher will take another 24 hrs.